What does it mean when you get cramps in your stomach?
I would explain as follows:
Welcome back on HCM!
I understand your concern and would like to reassure you that your symptoms do not indicate any cardiac disorders.
They could be related to gastritis, as the pain is in the stomach area. Chostochondritis could also trigger such pain in this region.
Anyway, I would recommend starting a PPI (omeprazole, pantoprazole, etc.)or anti-acid in the morning. If it helps improve your pain, it would be another argument in favor of gastritis.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask me again!
In such case a fibrogastroscopy may be needed.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stomach cramps when needing the toilet
- Stomach cramps when walking
- What is the cure for stomach cramps
- What is the remedy for stomach cramps
- What is the treatment for stomach cramps
- Stomach cramps when aroused
- What is the remedy for stomach cramps when pregnant
- What causes stomach cramps when on amoxicillin
- What does burning and cramping in your stomach mean
- Stomach cramping when hungry
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?