What does increased urination urge indicate?
when i can go only small amount comes out drops
Urinary tract infection or prostate enlargement.
Thank you for the query.
Your symptoms can be caused either by urinary tract infection or prostate enlargement. For infection characteristic are also burning while urinating and lower abdominal pain. fever can appear.
Prostate enlargement can also give weak stream.
I suggest you to have urine analysis done and PSA level checked. With this results you should consult urologist.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
i have no burning or fever
my doctor appointment is not for 3 weeks
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does blood in urine indicate
- What could frequent urination indicate
- What does foamy urine indicate
- Indications of increased epithelial cells in urine
- What does smelly urine indicate
- What does increased number of wbcs in urine indicate
- What is the cause of frequent urge to urinate
- What causes urge to urinate
- What indicates a continuous urine
- Urge to urinate but no urine