What does increased WBC and neutrophil count indicate?
Thanks for your query.
Increased WBC and neutrophil count indicate presence of bacterial infection somewhere in the body which is the cause for palpitations, lethargy and body pains.
You may have to get your self examined by your treating doctor to locate the site of infection and determine the bacterial agent involved. Placing you on specific antibiotic will surely cure the infection and provide you relief.
Hope, I answered your query.
Wish you good health.
on labs for several years....
Why is this?
Need to be corrected
Thanks for writing back.
You may not be getting exposed to the sunlight more during the mornings. It is very essential for maintaining Vit D and calcium levels in the body.
Do take Vit d3 and calcium supplements for a minimum period of 8 weeks. The deficiency can cause many troublesome health problems.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Increased wbc neutrophils esr crp
- High wbc high neutrophil in child
- Elevated wbc count neutrophils crp esr
- Elevated neutrophils and wbc
- High wbc high neutrophil
- High wbc and neutrophil count
- What cause high level of sgot esr wbc neutrophils and crp
- High wbc and neutrophils
- High wbc and high absolute neutrophils
- High wbc neutrophils monocytes