What does high uptake in lymph nodes near spleen,pancreas and liver indicate?
Thank you for posting your query on HCM.
Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that I agree with your doctor, since your PET scan is not showing anything much significant we can wait and watch , may be it can be repeated after 1 year or so . In a situation like yours periodic check up is required but at regular intervals of an year or when you develop any kind of symptoms.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lymph nodes spots on liver
- Lymph node on liver
- Swollen liver and lymph nodes
- Enlarged lymph nodes near liver
- Lymph node positive liver
- Enlarged liver spleen and lymph nodes
- Liver cancer and lymph nodes
- Swollen lymph nodes fatty liver high monocytes
- Swollen lymph node near liver
- Mucus on the liver lymph node