What does grey discoloration on penis shaft suggest?
Thank you for contacting HCM with your health care concerns
You are concerned about an ulceration at the base of the head of your penis. This ulceration is suspicious looking for a sexually transmitted disease. I recommend that you be immediately seen by a medical provider and have testing done for sexually transmitted diseases like syphilis, gonorrhea and herpes. Please do not delay. If you can't get in to see your regular physician then I recommend that you be seen at an urgent care center where they can do the proper testing.
I hope I answered your question. Please contact me again if you have any additional questions or comments.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Grey discoloration of penis
- Green discoloration on the shaft of the penis
- Grey discoloring of penis head
- Grey bump on shaft of penis
- Penis shaft discoloration
- Grey in shaft penis
- Grey discoloration on shaft of penis, just below head
- Purple discoloration penis shaft
- Grey dots on shaft of penis
- Pink discoloration on shaft of penis
- Suggest treatment for bone cancer
- What causes dry mouth and white patch on tongue?
- What causes burning sensation and pain in elbow joint and hip joint?
- Suggest treatment for skin rashes
- What are side effects of Metanx?
- What does a brown spot on arm indicate?
- What causes hair growth on heel?
- Suggest treatment for itchy, painful and swollen legs
- Suggest treatment for hemiplegic migraines
- What causes itching and pain in feet at night while sleeping?