What does foul odor in the genitals indicate?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Thu, 16 Mar 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: is there a sure way to tell if male partner is having intercourse with other partners?...example like will his genitals have a different smell? or if he ejculate more quickly then usual does that mean anything? or there is no medical or scientific way to tell?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It is almost impossible

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Regarding the ejaculation time it generally gets prolonged on subsequent intercourse but same may occur after masturbation.

Regarding the smell it may alter due to various factors including kind of food intake, use of perfume, genital infection and many others.

Other than the use of forensic medicine experts it is almost impossible to prove that somebody had sexual intercourse other than regular partner.

I hope this helps you.
If you have more questions feel free to write back to me.
Thanks and regards.

Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
hi thanks for responding...does this go the same for female partners? example, can a male partner tell if a female partner was sexual active with someone else by the stretching of her vagina walls or the looseness of her cervix?
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 17 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for follow up.

The same criteria applicable for male partner and he will not be in condition to accuse anything of such nature unless there are circumstancial evidence.

I hope this clarifies further.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 30 minutes later
thanks for making that clear, I've always heard of talk like this but never asked a Dr. I'm glad I did! Thanks
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 16 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are welcome

Detailed Answer:
I am glad to know that information was useful for you.

If you have more questions I will be glad to assist you further.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:
http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386
Thanks and regards.