What does fever, headaches, tiredness and joints pain after periods suggest?
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes it very common to have these symptoms because of hormone changes, and are more common in hot and humid climates.
In case tolerable then nothing to worry but if you feel bothered then can take a note of following points -
- consume lots of water but avoid taking water after 7 pm till morning
- avoid hot and humid climates if possible
- take walnuts and almonds daily
- soya proteins are very good to have during these days
- evening primrose oil capsules can be taken after consulting your gynecologist.
Hope these measures will help you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pelvic pain tiredness delayed periods negative pt suggestions
- Lightened period menorhaggia headaches swollen tummy tiredness suggestions
- Suggest medication for fever and tiredness
- Fever shivering giddiness vomiting tiredness headache back pain constipation reason
- Body pain headache sore throat tiredness dizziness fever help
- Tiredness headache fever tonsil pain vomiting loose motions viral fever
- Child had fever headache tiredness heart murmur
- Stomach pain tiredness late period
- Burning eyes tiredness and mild fever headach
- Stomach pain tiredness irregular periods