Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What does fertility report indicates done after not able to conceive?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

Infertility Specialist
Practicing since : 2000
Answered : 3767 Questions
Hi I m a age of 37 years engineer working in a OIL sector Company. I have married in Jun, 2008, and from last 1 year me and my wife trying getting a children........ but till date my wife yet not getting pregnant.....i have send the all medical reports of my wife (age- 33 years) .....Kindly advice us what to do now... we are getting very nervous....... XXXXX Duliajan, Assam
Posted Fri, 3 Jan 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 36 minutes later
Brief Answer: IVF Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I have read your query & I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Your HSG report attached clearly says that thee is tubal block on right side and left tube is also unhealthy. 2) Under these circumstances IVF is the best way to get pregnant. Please undergo IVF at a good centre. Natural pregnancy is difficult 3) Semen analysis report is good and no problem. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followup queries you have. Regards, Dr.Mahesh Koregol IVF & Infertility Specialist.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Infertility Spclst

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor