What does elevated RBC level in blood indicate?
It indicates some injury/infection or inflammation!
Hi! thanks for your health query!
It is clear that your urine microscopic examination revealed 3-10 RBCs/hpf; it is definitely abnormal or high.
But I must comment that actually the range is so wide given 3 to 10...!and the test could be repeated from a different lab! Occult blood is also positive and all the features could be related to minor trauma/infection/crystals in your urinary tract like kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. If you do not have any problem clinically, just take plenty of water and repeat the test after 2/3 days .
Feedback welcome; regards,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes decrease in plateletshgb hct and rbc levels
- What cause for rbc nil in blood
- What is rbc count in blood testing
- What does rbc in stool indicate
- What is rbc on a blood test
- Elevated rbc levels
- What does low rbc and high lymphocytes indicate
- Elevated rbc
- What causes elevated rbc
- What does negative rbc count indicate in a child