What does drinking red bull and vodka affect the body?

Dr. Anshul Varshney

Posted on Tue, 29 Apr 2014 in Smoking and Alcohol Addiction
Question: What does drinking red bull and vodka every night (4-12oz drinks) do to your body
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 4 hours later
Brief Answer: It mainly damages liver Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I understand your concern. Consuming any alcohol including Vodka can harm your liver. Initially you will develop Fatty Liver , later Alcoholic Hepatitis, and lately Chronic Liver Disease. Other then this, consuming alcohol can cause severe gastritis, micro and macro nutrient deficiency. It can cause dyslipidemia and can cause heart problems and stroke. The dose you are taking is not acceptable. You should undergo following testing: 1. Liver Function Test 2. Ultrasound Abdomen 3. Lipid Profile. They might show some extent of damage. Even if they don't show , that doesn't mean that there is no damage. I would advise you to stop alcohol consumption to live a happy and healthy life. This is my true and best opinion for you. If you have any further query, please ask me. Stay Healthy.