What does dosing off while driving indicate?
Get evaluated and investigated by a physician
I have gone through your question and understand your concern.
Sleeping during driving can be due to extreme exhaustion or narcolepsy.
Is there any history of snorring?
Any complaints of night blindness?
Get him examined by a physician.
Get blood pressure measured, blood sugar, thyroid profile tested.
Polysomnography testing can be planned too.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
Do get back to me for further information.
Dr N Kumar
Get investigated in detail as advised
Sudden black out may be due to seizures, cardiac cause or some substance abuse.
He requires investigations like brain mri, ecg,echocardiography, eeg.
Consultation of a neurologist will be helpful.
Dr N Kumar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Dosing indications for vdm kit
- Dose and indication of parit d
- What is a safe dose of mdpv
- Whats the lowest dose of atenolol
- Indication and dose of tab lesuride
- Ondem md doses and indications
- What is the dose of menstrogen tablet
- Macpod 200 doses indications
- Predcort ds indication dose
- What is vdm kit dose
- What causes recurrent painful sensation over one side of lower face?
- What does my blood test report indicate?
- What causes constant dizziness?
- Suggest treatment for weight gain, coldness and constipation
- What causes facial pain and leg numbness in a patient with diabetes?
- Suggest treatment for recurring optic neuritis in right eye
- What causes trouble thinking clearly while recovering form sepsis?
- How long should medication be continued after suffering partial paralysis?
- Suggest treatment for constant pain due to neuropathy
- What causes burning sensation in buttocks of a person with spinal problems?