What does decreased lymphocyte count and increased neutrophil level indicate?
Please write clinical details.
Thanks for writing to HCM
I have gone through your findings in detail.
Your neutrophil level is increased.It may be due to infection,inflammation,stress etc.
Decreased lymphocyte count may be due to medications like steroids,alcoholism etc.
It is important to know your clinical details and reasons for investigations.
Your platelet count is also mildly decreased.It occurs in few infections and due to alcohol intake.So,please let me know your clinical details.
Other findings are within normal limit.
Get well soon.
Hope i have answered your query.
Further queries are most welcome.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the ideal lymphocyte count
- Low lymphocyte count high neutrophil count
- What causes low lymphocyte count
- Lymphocyte count 12
- What happens when lymphocyte count increases to maximum
- Increased lymphocyte count stomach pain radiating to back
- What does lymphocytes count 438 indicate
- Increase in the absolute lymphocyte counts should i be worried
- Lymphocyte count 25
- What is normal lymphocyte count