What does declining B HCG levels in pregnancy indicate?
Thanks for writing to us with your health concern.
With declining B HCG levels, frankly speaking, the pregnancy seems to be non viable.
Also, when was your last menstrual period.
And were your cycles regular.
Can you also upload the ultrasound scan report that was done ?
Is this your first pregnancy, did you have any difficulty in conception ?
What medications are you on ?
Please write back with more details.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes increase in hcg levels during pregnancy
- What does elevated serum beta hcg levels indicate during pregnancy
- Pregnancy hcg levels by week
- Declining hcg levels in early pregnancy
- What is the cause of falling hcg level during pregnancy
- Does having hcg level of 19 indicates pregnancy
- Declining hcg levels during pregnancy
- What should my ideal hcg level be for pregnancy
- Beta hcg levels in pregnancy
- Do high hcg levels indicate positive pregnancy