What does cramps and abnormal bowel movements suggest?
Take this line of action. It's practical.
1. There are various problems that can occur in the bowels that give rise to
coagulated blood like you are describing.
2.The inspissated feces can be removed by a paraffin based laxative.
3.Do not use Bisacodyl or these types of laxatives (that come in tablet form).
4.I would advise you to keep calm and rational. Serious problems of the bowel
do not present like this.
5.You can undergo a colonoscopy.
6.You need an abdominal physical examination, first.
7.Take dicyclomine tablets to ease pain.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar.
Yes. This is better.
1. I would not suggest any more food as if it is diverticulitis, which has not been
proven yet, you will experience further issues.
2. I suggest 2 tablespoons of paraffin laxative syrup for the voiding.
3. An enema might be messy. Stick to paraffin.
Dr. Neel Kudchadkar
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abnormal bowel movements causes
- Symptoms of Abnormal bowel movements
- Diagnosis of Abnormal bowel movements
- Pregnant abnormal bowel movements used enemas during sickness what now
- Crystal meth abnormal bowel movements
- Abnormal bowel movements icd 9
- Metformin and abnormal bowel movements
- Treatment for abnormal bowel movements and flatulence
- Types of abnormal bowel movements
- Treatment and cure for Abnormal bowel movements
- Can HIV be contracted through unsterilized syringe usage and contact...
- What causes headache and acidity?
- Is HPV contracted through oral sex?
- What causes pain in the hair roots?
- What causes nausea while lying down flat?
- What causes swelling near temple with extreme pain?
- What causes burning sensation on face,legs,arms and mild nausea?
- Suggest treatment for aphasia
- Suggest treatment for scorpion bite and associated allergies
- How many grams of fat per meal can a person normally digest?