What does constipation and white pieces in feces indicate?
It is shed mucosa, need ultrasound
Hi and thanks for your query.
Congrats on quiting smoking. But I need more details. When did you quit smoking? What changes have you made in your diet? Since when do you have above mentioned symptoms?
From your query, I was able to figure that you have pain abdomen while passing stools that have white stuff. It seems there is inflammation of the mucosa of the intestine most probably due to some infection. You should get complete stool analysis to find any infection or infestation. Typhoid and amoebiasis are also to be ruled out. Widal is the test for typhoid. White stuff can also be fungi.
About pain along with motions after ruling out infection, other causes should be ruled out. See a surgeon. He may prescribe an ultrasound of the abdomen.
Till then eat hygienic food and drink cleaner water. Water borne infections are most common cause of such symptoms.
For constipation take prunes. Milk and juices are some natural laxatives.
Hope it helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Light brown feces constipation cramping
- White particles in feces constipation hard stools causes for symptoms
- Vertigo constipation green feces
- What causes constipation and yellow watery feces
- Constipation and white lumps in stool
- What causes constipation and stuffed feces
- White strings in poop constipation
- Sore tailbone constipation blood in feces
- Smell of feces when constipated
- Constipation and white spots in stool