What does consistently low platelet levels indicate?
No need to worry.
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.
If your platelets count remains persistently in between 140 to 149 then no need to worry.
Platelet count more than 140 is considered as normal. Your platelet count is low normal. Many healthy persons have this kind of count without any health issues.
So it is considered as normal variation. No need to worry about that. Just be relaxed.
If you have any signs of bleeding then you should consult your doctor otherwise this count is ok.
Hope I have answered your question, if you have doubt then I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does platelet count of 95 indicate
- Low platelet levels in newborn
- Symptoms of low platelet levels
- Tonsillitis and low platelet levels
- Low platelet level
- What does low platelet count indicate
- Low levels of platelets suggestions
- Can low platelet indicate viral infection
- What causes low platelet count
- What is the reason for low platelets