What does clear water urine indicate?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Mon, 22 Aug 2016 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: What does almost clear water urine indicate?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Do you drink much water?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this clear urine. It signifies that it is less concentrated and happens when we drink much water or we are in cool temperatures and sweat very little. Should this happen for a long time, it could be related to diabetes mellitus or insipidus. However, most clear urines are not related to any disease condition and often signal excess urine production with consequential drop in concentration and the reason for the clear urine.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.