What does clear liquid discharge from mole on face suggest?

Dr. Monish De

Oncologist

Posted on Mon, 8 Jun 2015 in Skin Cancer
Question: Have a mole on my face that has started to drain a clear liquid. Have had Basel cell carcinoma removed from other places and including my face in the past. Should I go to my dermatologist that specializes in cancer to have it check or should I not worry about it right now?
Answered by Dr. Monish De 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Take tablet levoflox

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Since you have had a history of basal cell carcinoma removed from faces in the past and is now having drainage of clear liquid from your face i woud advise you to take tablet levoflox 500 mg once daily after food for 5 days with your doctors advise

If the draining of liquid still persist after 1 week i woud advise you to consult a dermatologist that specializes in cancer and have it checked

DR DE
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad