What does chronic pain in the eyebrow suggest?
Thanks for sending your query to us.
Unilateral pain if not due to surface infection, which is visible, can be due to infection of frontal sinuses.This sinusitis has certain distinctive features like pain being more in the morning and a preceeding history of sore throat.
There are certain eye disorders also which give rise to unilateral pain but they have distinctive features.
In such conditions plain x-ray orbit or C.T.scan will confirm the diagnosis.
The treatment consists of anti inflammatory drugs.
If tests do not reveal sinusitis the further investigation and examination will reveal the correct direction.
Please do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Have chronic pain on percoset is not helping suggestions
- What do you suggest for chronic pain when on hydroco
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain
- Suggest medication for chronic pain syndrome
- Suggest treatment for chronic pain of back and legs
- What is the relief for chronic pains
- Suggest chronic pain management post surgeries
- Chronic pain in hips spine fingers feet suggestions
- What is the cause of chronic pain in feet
- Suggest pain relief medication for chronic pain syndrome