What does cholestrol of 191, HDL 57 and LDL 108 indicate?

Question
My cholestrol is now 191, HDL is 57, LDL is 108 and Triglycerides 128. Is there any reason for me to go on a statin?
Posted Tue, 19 Aug 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Shafi Ullah Khan 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Not needed just prevention

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for asking
Your lipid profile is fine and does not need any lipid lowering agent right now.just modify diet and lifestyle lose weight add some niacin to the diet exercise and limit saturated and transport saturated fats use omega 3 and 6 fats and fish liver oil.use vegetables.do aerobic exercise and tonic exercises a physiotherapist would guide better.simple jogging Is best.
Nut shell all clear and nothing to worry about.just keep an eye on tour lifestyle.
I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
May the odds be ever in your favour.
Regards XXXXXXX