What does chest pain indicate despite normal ECG results?
Please guide me with my Report and advice me what precaution needs to be taken. Please also let me know whether any medicine needs to be taken.
ECG is normal and I have pain on my right side of my chest.
Continue Lipikind for 3 months
I have gone through the reports. Your lipid profile is deranged both cholesterol and triglycerides.
I think you are already started on Lipikind and needs to continue the same for 3 months to achieve lipid under control. You repeat lipid profile and 3 months.
You should have a healthy lifestyle like avoiding fatty, oily and high-calorie diet. Regular exercises like brisk walking, jogging according to your capacity at least 30 min a day and 5 days a week. Lots of green leafy vegetables, fruits, fish once or twice a week, avoid meat.
Chest pain is unlikely to be of cardiac in origin. Chest pain usually occurs on left and goes to the left arm. This too usually occurs on exertion and relieves with rest.
It may be muscular in origin if pain increases on applying pressure over the chest or from gastritis and reflux disease if you are having other symptoms like upper abdominal pain, nausea, bloating, burping, increase in pain on lying down and on meals.
And I guess you are receiving the medicines for the same as well.
So overall, doesn't appear to a matter of worry, but needs a healthy lifestyle.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Sagar Makode, Cardiologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Muscular chest pain ecg normal
- Chest pains feels dizzy ecg results normal
- Chest pain and breathlessness done ecg what is the problem
- Echo and ecg normal still got chest pain
- Experienced chest pain but normal results what is going on
- Mild chest pain what does ecg refer to
- What causes chest pain with normal test results
- Ecg normal but still have chest pain
- What is the purpose of ecg in chest pain
- Ecg report normal after chest pain