question-icon

What does burning urination after less water intake and a small movable lump near head of the penis on erection indicate?

Posted on Tue, 10 Jul 2018
Question: I got tested for Std twice all panels , but came negitve.
My problem is whenever I don't drink a lot of water and got to pee I feel burning sensation . But when I drink plenty no burning at all . small pink spot appears on the head of my penis whenever I urinate .

another thing is whenever I masturbate I feel a bebe sized thing near the head of my penis that I can move but never feel any pain . it only shows when I get an erection.
no blood comes out or anything . nothing changed on the semen .
penis still looks healthy and all . please help
Answered by Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil (29 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Upload photograph of your peis on erection .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for your query .

Burning urination after drinking less water which fades away after drinking water is due to your urine being concentrated resulting from less water intake..There is no other reason for burning .

As regards appearance of small movable lump near head of the penis, I would appreciate if you can upload photograph of penis after erection so that I can make precise comments and suggestions.

Ensure to drink more water to keep your urine dilute .

Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow up: Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil (7 minutes later)
here I took it from bathroom , where i work at . It's barely visable even when erect
Answered by Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil (17 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Nothing to be worried about .

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for uploading photographs .
They are not conclusive but what ever is noted is that you have small lumps which are called as Pearly Penile Papules .They are seen in almost every individual and have no pathological significance .

If you are too curious about it consult qualified Urologist for clinical examination in person .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Follow up: Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil (15 minutes later)
okay thank you so much doctor I feel much better now. And nothing infectious?
Answered by Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil (12 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
It is not due to any infection

Detailed Answer:
Hello
Thanks for follow up .

PPP are not due to any infection .

Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.
Dr. Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist