What does burning sensation on the penis tip indicate?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
I read carefully your query.
There is no specific infection that you could have contracted from the contact with your jeans or clothes,or from a toilet seat.The possibility of contracting a genital infection (bacterial ,fungal or parasitic infection) this way ,is very very low.
Considering the fact that you have had unprotected intercourse 2-3 weeks before and that these symptoms are indicative for urethritis , it is possible to be an STD.
You need to consult a physician and get examined.The doctor will first do some tests to exclude any STD.If these test are negative ,then the cause might be a fungal infection.
You need to see a doctor to confirm the cause of the infection because the treatment will depend on this.
Hope it helps.
Let me know if you have any question.
STD (sexually transmitted infections) are a group of infections caused by some specific microorganisms that can be transmitted only through sexual intercourse (oral,vaginal or anal intercourse).These infections include Gonorrhea,Chlamydia, Thrichomoniasis etc.
A fungal infection is an infection caused from a fungus.It is not considered a sexually transmitted infection ,but can happen that you can get it from a women that has oral fungal infection during oral sex.A fungal infection can also develop at its own ,without contracting it from elsewhere.
You don't need to worry.These infections are not life threatening.They are easy treated with a specific treatment that last only few days.
I would suggest to consult a physician to determine the right cause of the infection.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Fluttering sensation in tip of penis
- Discharge penis tip no burning sensation
- Burning sensation tip of penis
- What do red spots at the tip of penis indicate
- Slight burning sensation at tip of penis
- What is the treatment for burning sensation in penis
- What causes burning on the penis tip while urination
- What is the cause for burning sensation of the penis
- What causes intermittent burning sensation at the tip of penis
- What causes burning sensation on the penis tip