What does burning sensation during urination indicate?

Posted on Thu, 18 Jun 2015 in General Health
Question: Two days ago, suddenly my legs felt like wood posts, then could get to urinate in bathroom and went on floor. Burning urination. Then started to shake violently and sweat. Been in bed two days but today I have improved a lot. No more missing toliet. Still some seating and tired
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 49 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Do you still have a burning urination?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about these symptoms that you have reported. The symptoms are not immediately suggestive of a specific disease or ongoing disease process. With you reporting some improvement, the best course of action would be to monitor and obtain more information that would either point to spontaneous resolution of symptoms or guide us into further investigations.

For now, I will like to know if you are having burning sensation on urination. If this is true, then you may have a urinary tract infection that requires treatment with antibiotics.

I always recommend rest, good diet, moderate and regular exercises, fruits and vegetables intake. These are the best kept secrets to good health.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and do feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
Follow up: Dr. Ivo Ditah 36 minutes later
Burning urination has reduced 75% and I feel much better - thanks
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 6 hours later
Brief Answer:
Keep me update with your progress!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for this follow up precision.

I will like you to monitor your progress and report to me. If you still have symptoms of burning urination after 3days, I will recommend that you do a urine test to make sure there is no infection that we are missing out on here.

I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and I hope to hear from you.
Dr. Ivo Ditah