What does bumps after a colonoscopy suggest?
I recently had a colonoscopy done and my doctor said everything was normal. I received the full report a few days later in the mail. I was reading it over and noticed on one of the pictures there seems to be two bumps. I asked if it was a problem. Her partner got back to me said there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with it. I wanted to get a double check that there really is no problem. I attached the picture for the colonoscopy report. The 2 bumps are on the right side.
It's only fecal matter and you shouldn't worry...
Hi and thank you for asking!
I read your query very carefully and understood your concern.
After reviewing the image and data you provided, my opinion is that there's no sign of bumps. It's only fecal matter and you shouldn't worry about that because your colonoscopy is normal.
Hope this answer to your query.
Wish you health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a colonoscopy impression
- What to eat after colonoscopy
- What can cause abdominal pain after a colonoscopy
- What happens after a colonoscopy
- Pre colonoscopy diet suggestions
- What can a colonoscopy tell
- What causes runny nose sneezing after colonoscopy
- Found suffering from diverticula after colonoscopy suggestions
- What to do after colonoscopy
- After a colonoscopy