What does breathlessness indicate despite having clear lungs?
I would explain as follows:
I passed carefully through your concern and would explain that your clinical smptomatology (aggravated especially while bending over or not sitting straight) seems to be related with a musculoskeletal disorder, most probably a backbone spine degenerative process due to rheumatoid arthritis.
An acute pulmonary inflammation/infection should be sought as well.
Coming to this point, I recommend discussing with your attending doctor on the opportunity of investigating backbone spine structure by means of any imagine tests like: backbone CT or MRI.
In addition, other lab tests should be reviewed as well:
- complete blood count,
- PCR & ESR,
- rheumatoid factor,
- complement titer,
- AST & ALT,
- chest X-ray study
A therapy optimization (especially for rheumatoid arthritis) would be advisable.
Hope I have answered your query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does deflated feelingpain in lungs indicate
- What could a mass on upper lung indicate
- What does clear lungs mean
- How to clear lungs phlegm
- What does doctor mean lungs are clear
- What does a lung nodule indicate
- What causes inflamed lungs and crytsalized lungs
- What does a spot in the lung indicate
- What does a spot on liver and lungs indicate
- Ct lung clear but still breathless
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?