What does breast soreness when not pregnant?
ITCHY BREAST is not a sign of pregnancy.
Welcome back. You did ask me this question before too.
I do appreciate your concerns.
I have answered earlier regarding the possibilities that may cause breast pain.
Did you start your mensus? If so it could be because of the hormonal changes of ovulation. I have also written earlier about the other reasons for breast pain like emotional stress, heavy work, lifting heavy objects etc.
Rough sex itself can cause breast pain.
Did you use Ibuprofen and Vitamin E. Did it bring any respite?
If you have excluded all these possibilities for the breast pain you are suffering then you need to consult surgeon and get yourself evaluated for fibrocystic breasts. Now reading this new phrase don’t start thinking of cancer. This is not a disease also. Some women normally have lumpy (small nodules) gland tissue which is called as fibrocystic breast. This can cause pain and tenderness.
Try doing these simple things:
-Wear well supported sports bra even while sleeping
-Cut down on caffeine and fats in your diet
-Use heating pad or warm water bottle.
I do not want to make you sad. But I have to tell you the facts. ITCHY BREAST is not a sign of pregnancy. It can occur due to dry skin, allergy to the fabric of the bra, ill fitting bra ( too tight), spraying perfume directly to the breast, hormonal changes due to ovulation and sometimes due to infection.
I hope I have answered your concerns. If you have any further queries, do contact me through Healthcare Magic.
Thanks for trusting Healthcare Magic
You are most welcome dear.
If you have any concerns you can always write to me. I will be happy if I can be of help to you.
My best wishes to you.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 34 weeks pregnant sore breasts
- Sore breasts in cold weather pregnant
- Breast soreness at 30 weeks pregnant
- Breasts are very sore with fluid but not pregnant
- Sore breasts brownish discharge pregnant
- Sore breast at 24 weeks pregnant
- Sore swollen breasts but not pregnant
- Sore enlarged breasts not pregnant
- Sore breasts not pregnant or on period
- Bubbling in breast when pregnant
- What causes cramps and menstruation once in sex months?
- What causes bleeding after sexual intercourse?
- How to confirm date of conception?
- Are ultrasound conception dates accurate?
- Is it safe to start antibiotics before the labour starts?
- What causes early period after having Postinor-2?
- Can TSH test be done after breakfast?
- suggest treatment for symptoms of prolapse of vaginal wall or uterus
- What causes upper abdominal pain during pregnancy?
- Does prolactin level in my blood report indicate pregnancy?