What does blood in urine after an injury indicate?
Could be a kidney injury
this could be related to a kidney injury particularly if you landed with your flank. Injury to any part of the urinary tract is possible but these parts are not very easy to injure during a fall.
Blood in the urine needs immediate medical assessment, because it may lead to hypotension and other life-threatening conditions.
You can contact me again, if you'd like more information or clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Burning urination after straddle injury
- What causes cloudy urine after injury to testicles
- Peeing blood after a back injury
- Frequent urination after back injury
- Blood pressure after head injury
- Strange urine after head injury
- What is the cause of urinating blood after an injury
- Blood in stool after coccyx injury
- Kidney injury blood in urine
- Injury and lump after blood drawn