What does blood discharge from the penis suggest?
Urinary tract infection is possible.
Thank you for tge query.
Such symptom is characteristic for urinary tract infection. It can be urethra, bladder or prostate inflammation.
Burning while urinating, lower abdominal pain or rectal pain can be present.
I suggest you to have urine analysis done. Antibiotic treatment seems necessary.
Hope this helps.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What treatment is suggested for wart of shaft of penis
- What do you suggest for my bent penis
- What is brownish discharge from penis
- What cause discharge in penis after passing stool
- What is this discharge with erected penis
- What do you suggest for a short penis
- Tip of penis discharges a clear jelly what is that
- Puss and blood discharge from the penis and diagnosed gonorrhea
- Rectum and penis pain penis discharge
- What do you suggest for a red and swollen penis