What does blood count of 118 indicate?
If it is Hemoglobin, it is near normal.
I am Dr Jyothi BL, I would like to take up your query.
After going through your history and report I am unable to understand 118. If it is Hemoglobin, 11.8
it is near normal for your age(12 to be 14). If it is MCV it is a bit high, possibly due to Vitamin B12 or folic acid deficiency.
However if you are talking about any other parameters, be specific.
If possible attach lab reports, and I will get back to you.
Thanks for asking.
Dr Jyothi BL
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes high blood count
- What is a normal iron blood count
- Whats the normal range of sgpt in blood count
- Have had full blood count what does reports indicate
- What is a 129 white blood count
- What is a dangerous red blood count
- What does low blood count when suffering from cancer indicate
- What is normal blood count
- What colour blood bottle full blood count
- Does 114 red blood count indicate anemia