What does blood cortisol level of 9.7 indicate?
this is a normal result
HI, thanks for using healthcare magic
A cortisol of 9.7 is normal.
The normal range for an adult is approximately 7 to 28 in the morning and 2 to 18 in the afternoon.
These would vary slightly from one lab to the next but would stay in this same general region.
You do not need to be concerned at this stage
I hope this helps, feel free to ask any other questions
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Bisoprolol and cortisol levels
- What brings cortisol levels down
- Nuvaring cortisol levels
- Normal blood cortisol levels
- What lowers cortisol levels naturally
- What vitamins lower cortisol levels
- Bystolic and cortisol levels
- Adderall and cortisol levels
- Cortisol levels and loestrin fe
- What is normal cortisol levels
- On insulin for diabetes. Missing periods. Pregnancy test negative. What...
- Having cramps and periods. Took advil. What should I do to get relief...
- I am 20 years old. Trying to increase height. Suggest some medicine
- Having sarcoidosis disease. What happens when they come into contact...
- After waking up there is a loud pop and the hearing improves. Looking...
- Put oxygen in nose during colonoscopy. Started sneezing and runny nose....
- Had intercourse. Getting burning sensation when urinating. What are the...
- what does Minor linear atelectasis and fibrosis posterobasal segment...
- Have blocked bile duct. Scan could not found gall bladder. What is the...
- Ultrasound showed benign cyst in kidney. Blood test showed low vitamin...