What does bleeding while on Trapic MF tablets suggest?
Trapic can be taken. Do one USG scan.
Thanks for writing to us.
Yes, you can take Tranexamic Acid group of drug (like TRAPIC etc) to arrest mild bleeding. It is temporary solution.
I suggest you to undergo one ultrasound scan to rule out underlying pathology (like uterine fibroid, polyp, adenomyosis etc) and consult with gynecologist for proper treatment of the case. Maintain genital hygiene properly.
Hope, it helps for your information. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query. Good luck.
Dr S Patra
For future query, you can directly approach me through
Polypectomy should be done.
Thanks for follow up query.
1) TRAPIC is usually taken 500 mg twice daily for 3-5 days to arrest mild bleeding. However, I suggest to consult with your doctor for proper dosing and prescription.
2) Polyp should be removed surgically through polypectomy. Kindly, consult with your gynecologist regarding this.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion.
All the best and good luck.
Dr S Patra
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Usages of trapic
- Will taking trapic mf be safe during breat feeding
- Does trapic mf cause nausea
- Trapic mf used bleeding not stop pregnici
- What is the strength of trapic tablet
- Trapic mf tablet
- Side effects of trapic mf tablet uses
- Is bleeding common during medication with trapic
- Spotting bleeding trapic mf necessary
- Should trapic be given for heavy bleeding with clots