What does back pain lasting a month mean?
Thanks for posting your query.
Your concern is back pain since one month.
First of all, I want to know few more things, which will help me answer your query better.
1. Do you have any history of fall or any injury?
2. What is the exact site pain, upper half of back or lower half?
3. Duration of pain and any aggravating and relieving factors.
4. Nature of pain like constant, intermittent , dull or sharp?
5. Is there any radiation of pain to lower legs?
6. Any other associated symptoms if you have?
Actually, there are many reasons for back pain, based on there location, cause and character.
The common cause may be Slip disc, sleeping posture defect, Spondylolisthesis, Muscular strain, and some time nerve irritation also.
I strongly advice you to go for x-ray/MRI of of back after consulting spine surgeon. It will help to know the root cause of your problem.
Till then, do not lift any heavy things, avoid forward bending and exercises. Take complete rest.
Please reply back with answers to my questions, so that I can clear more about your problem.
Awaiting your reply.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is the treatment for back pain
- Indent on back painful what is it
- What does back pain mean
- What does back pain lasting a month mean
- What is chronic back pain
- Back pain what is the solution
- What is sciatica back pain
- Back pain in ict back pain
- What do back pains and headaches mean
- What remedy is there for back pain
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...