What does attachment of fallopian tubes to the underlying ovary indicate?
hysterosalphingography. right side has some impact
Hi, I went through the query and understood your concern.
Since ovaries are normal and tubes are patent no need to worry much. But due to its adherence to the surrounding tissue there will be some impact on the passage of the ovum and fertilisation (natural conception). This may be due to endometriosis.
Adherence means the fallopian tube is attached to the ovary which will affect the fallopian tube motility. On left side they were unable to see clearly about its status due to obstruction by intestine in viewing them. They may be normal.
Get done hysterosalphingography once to check for patency and any other problem in the tubes. If this come to be normal no need to worry much.
If any problem then there are other method for conception.
I hope this information helps you. Feel free to ask for any further queries. I will be glad to answer them.
Wish you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is a fallopian tube
- What is hydrosalpinx fallopian tube
- What is fallopian tube bend problem
- What is hydrocephalus in fallopian tube
- What is unstraight fallopian tubes
- Complications of fallopian tubes ovaries
- Ovary and fallopian tube removal
- What is congestion in fallopian tube
- What is corneal blockage in fallopian tube
- Abdominal pain during orgasm removed ovary and fallopian tube help
- Taking azithromycin 500mg for strep throat. What medicine should I take...
- Had chronic stomach problems. Felt knot near belly button, greenish...
- Laproscopic appendectomy done. Feeling pain in stomach, bloated,...
- Having lump on carotid artery. Sore to touch. Feels while moving neck....
- Having pain in arm and shoulder. Taking panadol. Any suggestion?
- 7 month pregnant. Started vomiting and feeling like acidity. Will it be...
- Experiencing severe stomach cramps. Not getting cured by tylenol....
- 17 month old baby having red rash on feet, legs and scrotum. Should I be...
- Infant fell off bed, fever, blinking hard, eyes crossing, getting tired....
- Abdominal pain, burning when sitting up from bed. Negative UTI stick...