What does an itchy patch on the back suggest?

Posted on Fri, 12 Jun 2015 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Hi i got 3 qustions and i have attahed the pics of all three.
1. I got a patch in my back side suddenly apperad y'day.. It was slightly itchy but not now... Patch has a rough surface.Can u plz tell me whts that..?

2 i got a brown like a mole in my arm... Not itchy.. Just only noticed y'day

3. In my eyes got grey coluour patch in whit ball arey.. Is that just just a frickle or something else..??

Thanks you doctor.
Answered by Dr. Kathy Robinson 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
tinea, sun damage and normal eye

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for your questions.
I have read your note and looked at your photos.
The patch on your arm looks like ringworm (a fungal infection) so I would use an over the counter antifungal cream on that. Those are available over the counter and would be he same medicine you would use for jock itch or athlete's foot. I only tell you that because that is what it might say on the box eg "jock itch cream" but if it says that it will work on this as well.
The next patch looks like a bit of sun damage. I would just watch it and if it begins to change in any way see your doctor.
The gray patch in your eye is a normal variation and is not a concern.
Take care and have a good day,
Dr. Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson