What does an ESR rate of 22 mm suggest?
This value is normal in your case.
I understand your concern.
ESR stands for erythrocyte sedimentation rate- sedimentation rate test will be reported in the distance in millimeters (mm) red blood cells have descended in one hour (hr). It is a common hematology test, and is a non-specific measure of inflammation
This value is normal up to 22 in men and up to 29 in women.
This is a normal value in your case.
Post your further queries if any.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- My esr rate is 28mm what does this mean
- What means when esr is 52 mm
- What is the suggested medication for elevated esr
- What happens if esr rate high
- Esr 28mm what does this mean
- What is normal esr rate
- What is it mean by 2mm esr blood test
- What is esr
- Esr wintrobe 32 mm what does it mean
- Esr rate increases then what happen