What does abnormal signals of bone arrow on MRI scan indicate?
Upload the report.
Thanks for posting your query.
The abnormal signals of bone arrow on MRI scan cane be due to benign blood disorders or blood related malignancies. A bone scan and bone arrow biopsy are needed to confirm the diagnosis. You can upload the MRI report for a better evaluation. The abnormality of bone arrow is difficult to judge without seeing the actual report.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do mri scans show
- Mri scan for swelling on collar bone
- What do mri scans detect
- Mri scan on hand what to expect
- What does these mri scan of spine indicate
- What do the findings in mri scan of spine indicate
- What does multicystic pineal lesion indicate in a mri scan
- What indicates chronic microangiopathic ischemic sequel in brain mri scan
- Got an mri scan what does this report indicate
- Mri scan what to expect