What does a yellowish and brown discolouration of the sclera indicate?
*how long have you had these spots?
*what color did it start off as?
*how many spots do you have?
*is it possible for you to send a picture?
*do you have any other medical issues or take any medications?
*What is your height and weight?
*are you on any supplements like herbal products or natural medicine?
*what do you do for a living?
*any strenuous activity or strain recently?
Please get back to me with these clarifications so that I may help you further.
Try and answer all the questions and in as much detail as possible.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Shuba Hariprasad, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Indication of red sclera and fever
- Reddish brown spot on sclera
- What is injected sclera
- Brown spots on sclera removal
- Removal brown sclera
- What is the reason for sclera swelling
- What is the procedure for removing brown spots visible on the sclera
- What causes yellowish discoloration in inner canthus of the scleras
- Solution to the sclera turning brown
- Brown spot in sclera liver