What does a weird out of body sensation suggest?
Need to rule out complex partial seizures.
Thank you for posting your query.
I have noted the details and would like you to exclude complex partial seizures, which can cause similar symptoms.
This would require doing an MRI brain-epilepsy protocol and an electroencephalography (EEG).
Once confirmed, medications are there to control these symptoms.
I hope my answer helps. Please get back if you have any follow up queries or if you require any additional information.
Wishing you good health,
Dr Sudhir Kumar MD (Internal Medicine), DM (Neurology) XXXXXXX Consultant Neurologist
Apollo Hospitals, XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
Click on this link to ask me a DIRECT QUERY: http://bit.ly/Dr-Sudhir-kumar
My BLOG: http://bestneurodoctor.blogspot.in
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning sensation in body
- Weird sensations throughout body after smoking weed
- What does a cool burning sensation throughout body
- What causes burning sensation all over body
- What causes needle pricks sensation in body
- What are the suggestions to increase body weight
- What causes crawling and tingling sensation in body
- Weird sensation throughout body after strange heartbeat
- What causes itching sensation in body
- What causes twitching sensation in body
- Paralyzed after spinal operation. Getting neck pain and headache. MRI...
- Got grey matter while blowing my nose. Having headache. What could be...
- Having acid reflux, sweaty hands and tiredness. Taking antidepressant....
- Getting headache, back pain, feeling tired and thirsty. Any medical cure...
- Numbness and pain in hand. Worried for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Have lbp. Feeling bloated and burning sensation in stomach. Should I...
- Getting fainting spells. Not cured by encorate. What should be done to...
- On lisinopril for BP. Feeling dizzy while laying on my back. Any guidance?
- Having pain in skull and feels hot to touch. CAT scan done. What...
- Diagnosed with osteochondral defect of femur. Having hip pain. Safe remedy?