What does a urine dipstick test showing trace of leukocytes in contrast to the lab results indicate?
Nothing to worry about.
Trace of leukocytes is a common finding without much diagnostic significance, particularly in asymptomatic individuals.
The lab usually also checks the urine under microscope, so its results are more credible.
Neither fibromyalgia nor osteoarthritis have anything to do with your urine.
So in conclusion, there are no concerns since the lab found no leukocytes in your urine.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Panagiotis Zografakis,
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Urine test done leukocyte is positive suggestions
- Urine multi stix test showed elevated leukocyte and urobililgen suggest
- Quick urine test showed leukocytes culture negative
- Urine test is positive for leukocytes meaning
- What is leukocyte esterase ua in urine
- Urine leukocyte esterase with 2 result
- Trace blood and leukocytes in urine
- Urine dipstick 70 leukocytes
- Stool test showed fecal leukocytes what is this
- Trace leukocytes in urine men sti
- Suggest treatment for splenic cyst
- What causes dry throat?
- What causes itching in breast?
- What causes chest pain and heart burn?
- Suggest treatment for pain in heels
- Can i take Paxil along with Clonidine?
- Suggest ways to manage diabetes
- Does taking Plaquinel for lupus affect the memory?
- What does an enlarged lymph node on neck indicate?
- Is infection possible by touching a dead bird despite using a disinfectant?