What does a swollen testicle indicate?
You need a scrotal ultrasound.
Good Day and thank you for being with Healthcare Magic!
Swollen testicles in the absence of pain and present for 2 years would mean that infection is already ruled out due to the chronicity of the problem.
My likely diagnosis would be its either a hernia or a hydrocoele(fluid collection in the testis). Both conditions would be confirmed and/or ruled out with a scrotal ultrasound. Othet conditions that should also be ruled out is testicular mass or cancer which is painless 80% of the time.
I suggest seeing a urologist in your area so he can do a complete physical examination which is lacking in this forum.
I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: http://www.HealthcareMagic.com/doctors/dr-manuel-c-see-iv/66014 I would gladly help you. Best wishes
Regards, Manuel C. See IV, M.D. DPBU FPUA
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the underlying causes for swollen right testicle
- What treatment is suggested for swollen testicles
- What kind of doctor treats swollen testicle
- What medication is suggested for swollen testicles
- What does swollen testicles mean
- Swollen and painful testicle what is wrong
- What could be the cause for swollen and painful testicles
- What causes swollen testicle sack
- Swollen testicles due to excessive masturbation what to do
- What may be cause for sore swollen testicle