What does a strong pulse in abdomen indicate?
Pulse from aorta.
Thank you for the query.
If you are thin person, such pulse comes from your aortic artery. This is very normal for thin persons and there is nothing wrong in that. Sometimes pulsating tumor can be a symptom of aortic aneurysm, however it is hardly possible at your age.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower right abdomen pain what does it indicate
- What do black dots on the abdomen indicate
- What does burning sensation in abdomen and heartburn indicate
- What does strong pulse on back leg indicate
- What does a lump on right lower abdomen indicate
- What does burning sensation in abdomen and tiredness indicate
- Nausea strong abdominal pulse what could be causing this
- Swelling abdomen strong pulse
- What does quickened pulse indicate during pregnancy
- Does strong pulse indicate high blood pressure