What does a sore eye with redness and sticky discharge suggest?
This is not caused by focal neuropathy.
Welcome to Health care magic
I reviewed your history.
The soreness and eye pain is caused by infection.
Focal neuropathy will not affect the eye and it will not lead to ache and soreness of the eye.
Hence no need to be worried about neuropathy.
However the infection of the eye needs to be treated with antibiotic eye drops like moxifloxacin eye drops.
Hope I have answered your question and the information is helpful to you.
Do write back to me for further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sore eyes red dots
- What are the side effects of clear eyes + redness relief?
- Fell asleep contacts eyes red sore
- Pink eye red discharge
- Wisdom tooth eye redness mouth sore headache
- Red eye red ear
- What is the treatment for eye redness itching and discharge
- Prickly skin eyes redness sore itchy
- Sore eye redness applied eye ointment suggestions
- Left eye red and nose sore