What does a soft fluid-filled swelling in the vagina indicate?
Can be a small harmless cyst.
A soft fluid-filled swelling in the vagina that is freely XXXXXXX can be due to a small vaginal cyst.
Since it is a small painless swelling it is likely to be a benign cyst. Keep checking its size if growing or not.
Else a direct examination and a few investigations will help in confirming the diagnosis.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Can be due to a blocked gland.
A cyst can form due to blockage of a gland duct. It can burst or get infected. It is less likely to get dissolved on its own.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Rakhi Tayal, OBGYN
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling and itching in the vagina
- Fluid filled painful growth inside vagina what is it
- What do lumps in vagina indicate
- What do lumps in vagina with swelling and discharge indicate
- What gets rid of vagina swelling
- What does itching in vagina indicate
- What should be done for swelling in vagina
- What causes swelling and redness in the vagina
- What does a bump on the vagina indicate
- Spot filled with clear fluid on vagina