What does a small lump under the neck indicate?
Thank you for the query.
This lumps are nothing more than a lymph nodes. This nodes get enlarged due to some infection in the surrounding areas including throat infection, salivary glands infection, teeth infection, ear infection.
You may have throat pain, fever, nausea with all mentioned issues.
Right side abdominal pain/discomfort can be caused by gallstones and you should have it checked.
I suggest you to consult laryngologist, have throat examination and an ultrasound of this swollen area.
You should also have abdominal ultrasound done to rule gallstones out.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small lump on bottom of neck
- Small lump on neck
- What do lumps at the back of neck indicate
- Small lump in neck cause
- Lump under chin neck what could be this
- Small hard lump in neck
- What is the small lump on my neck with bronchitis
- What could a lump in the neck indicate
- What does lump on neck indicate
- Small fatty lumps under neck
- Nausea and hunger after eating, waking up at night hungry, urge to...
- Pain inside anus during bowel movement. Is Xyloproct or preparation H...
- Bad odor in belly button, red substance inside, oozing pus
- Pain in front of arm and at wrist under thumb, swelling and throbbing....
- Chest tightness when walking, upper back discomfort, heartburn, no...
- Lump in chest, painful, have pain in ribs and lower back
- Done hernia repair in belly button, have cramp on right side,...
- Frostbite wound on chest from blister freezer. Itching and peeling off....
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, blood in urine. What do I do?
- Is triple action viriliy purchase thru new vitality safe?