What does a small lump on back of neck indicate?
Thank you for the query.
Can you please attach a photo of it so I can give more precise answer?
From your description it sounds like benign skin lesion. It may be a fibroma, sebaceus cyst or lipoma.
Sebaceus cyst is the lump which pressed can produce whitish masses or bad smell.
The best way to find out what it is, is dermatologist consult. All mentioned lesions can be removed with small surgical procedure.
Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Small lump on upper back neck
- What causes lumps along the back side of neck
- What do lumps at the back of neck indicate
- Small lump on back of neck near hairline
- Small soft lump on back of neck doesnt hurt
- Small wobbly lump on back of neck
- Lump on back of neck stroke
- Have lump on back of neck what can this be
- Lump back of neck whiplash
- Lump on back of neck headache