Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

167 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

What does a small bump near backbone indicate?

Answered by
Dr. Ivo Ditah

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2002

Answered : 3922 Questions

Posted on Mon, 25 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: Just found a small bump on my back near backbone, husband said there is a black line in the middle
Answered by Dr. Ivo Ditah 19 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can you provide a photo image of this!

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this finding and all the disturbing thoughts that this must have caused you. I will suggest that you get an image and send for appreciation and more personalized response as the description alone is not sufficient to make a reasonable conclusion at this time.

There is no emergency right now. There is no need to panic. Take your time, get an image and send to me. After reviewing it, I will get back to you with more valuable information and a plan of action. Should you have any difficulties doing this, please talk to our customer service for help.

Look forward to hearing from you. Ready to get back to you with more valuable and personalized information.
I wish you well.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on