Please provide the requested data of yours....
Before running into conclusions, I'd ask if:
- your work is making you sweat heavily?
- you keep dogs, cats or other animals where you live?
- you share your clothes or utensils with other people other than family?
- you have any family member/friend with skin problem recently?
It is nothing serious. It is a fungal infection
of the skin. Please bare in mind that our skin is made of various microorganisms, including fungi. Sometimes, these normal fungi might cause such infection especially if you are heavily working and sweating.
I suggest to:
- get daily baths, dry the area using a clean and soft tissue
- apply otc castellani solution (it is a dye) ; let it dry well
- then, apply otc terbinafin cream
You can repeat once daily for 2 weeks.
If no improvement, should consult a dermatologist
as might need to start oral prescription therapy.
Looking forward to kindly have the requested data of yours!