What does a reactive lymph node in the right supracalvicular region mean?
needs observation.. Treatment only if you are symptomatic.
Reactive lymph node is a benign and enlarged lymph node where the cause is usually infection or other inflammatory reason. It is not concerning. If your doctor is able to identify the cause of enlargement the it could be treated accordingly. Else, the available treatment is wait and observe.
Assuming you do not have any known symptoms, you most likely will need just monitoring. Please discuss with your treating doctor.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Reactive swollen lymph nodes
- Reactive lymph node causes
- Lymph nodes reactive on ct
- Erythromycin reactive lymph node
- What are reactive lymph nodes
- Reactive lymph nodes in armpit
- What is subcentimeter lymph node mean
- Reactive axillary lymph nodes
- Reactive lymph node hyperplasia
- Are reactive lymph nodes cancerous
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...