What does a rash underneath penis shaft indicate?
thanks for sending the question.
It seems that the most likely cause of the symptoms you are describing would be a fungal skin infection. I think you need to go back to your doctor and have them reassess treatment. If you were given fungal type of antibiotic such as fluconazole it should have improved the rash that you have described as well.
it's also possible that this might be some type of allergic reaction. If you have used any new creams or soaps or purchased any new clothing you would want to consider that as a possibility.
I would consider over-the-counter topical clotrimazole as a potential option for you. You can get this at the pharmacy. Otherwise I will try to make an appointment to see your doctor to have them take a look and provide more appropriate recommendations which might include another prescription.
Thanksagain for sending your question and please let us know if we can help you again in the future.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Red rash on penis shaft
- Mild rash penis shaft
- What does a rash under the penis foreskin indicate
- What causes rashes on thighs and shaft of penis
- What does red rash under the penis indicate
- Rash on penis shaft
- Shiny rash on penis shaft
- Skin rash on shaft of penis
- Smooth rash on penis shaft
- Rash on toddlers penis shaft
- Is chemo-therapy effective in treatment of carcinoma of the esophagus?
- What does a lump on nipple indicate?
- What causes MGUS with a M-spike of .2?
- Suggest treatment for depression with anxiety
- What causes high BP and low platelet count?
- Suggest treatment for stage 4 rectal cancer
- Can Arimidex usage cause raised bumps on arms and neck?
- What does low WBC count indicate?
- Does Gleason of 9 and PSA of 96 indicate prostate cancer?
- Does my blood work indicate cancer?